Here we go.

14 June 2013

Skip to the part about choco-banana.

Oof, we don't have a lot going on right now, so all of this is going to slow to a trickle.

I'm struggling with the not having travel plans, but I've gone and replaced those feelings with swimming pool desires.  I actually just spent a good amount of time pricing halfway decent above-ground numbers with saltwater pump systems and it can be done for under $500, which is a lot of money, but doable.  I'm probably oversimplifying owning a pool, but damn, it sounds so lovely.  It's hella hot out there!  Splash!

I've been able to swim at Blair's place, which is amazing, but I would like to be able to just walk outside my backdoor and take a dip.  Dreams, they complicate my life-uh.


***

So, what we've got here is choco-banana.  You take a medium ripe to ripe (not too ripe, though) banana and slit it lengthwise, but not all the way through.  You then proceed to stuff organic dark chocolate (might as well keep it vegan), cinnamon, and nuts in that biz.  Wrap in aluminum foil and bake it at 350 degrees for 20 mins or so.  Eat. with. spoon.  It's heavenly!

 photo null_zpsb8fb58cf.jpg

***

Project completed:
 photo null_zpscbe2273e.jpg

***
Future kitchen floor:
 photo 303cbdc3-6e48-468d-b5fb-1284ddeb946a_zpsbdc19d7c.jpg
***
SOLO:
  photo null_zpsbe2f1f1f.jpg

***

KMHD + AMD:
 photo null_zpse5032c44.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive